Monday, 18 July 2011

The End of Potter

As days go this one won't be quite as mammoth as some of the days just gone; food was sampled, malls were visited and Harry Potters were watched.

Having heard so much of the malls of Malaysia we decided to visit one which was pretty much a spitting distance from Lena's. I find this to be one of those big differences between the UK and Malaysia; in the UK you always look for your local supermarket, comparatively in KL you look for your nearest Mall which would outnumber supermarkets in the local area by some great margin. The mall of interest today was the Tropicana City Mall, a small mall by KL standards although it would give Milton Keynes shopping centre a run for its money (my local). The tidbits on todays lunch menu were: 1901 hotdogs (the brand name, not the number we had); filled buns, a savory sausage one, a nice mediterranean one, a third which filling escapes me and a butter filled bun which was very sweet; baby octopus skewers, quite sweet and not as crunchy as I was preparing myself for; and lastly, chocolate waffles, not particularly Asian but screw it I wanted one!

With all of the food out of the way we sauntered around the mall trying to decide what we wanted to do, I'm not going to lie eating more was an option. In the end we decided on Harry Potter in 3D, simply because we couldn't be assed with waiting an extra half hour for the non-3D version. Loved the film, it had everything the first half lacked, it was action packed and fast paced! Upon finishing it I realised that the book was too long for 1 film but not really long enough for 2 which resulted in the first half being quite drawn out and dull; enough with my review, bring on sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment