Saturday, 9 July 2011

So much lag!

After a good start to the holiday with massage the following day hit a bit of snag, the infamous JET LAG! I spent the majority of Saturday in a coma, coming up for air only to tell Lena that I would be skipping dinner :(

Even though sleeping was the flavour of the day I still managed to drag myself out in the morning before I realised that the comfort of the bed was preferable. We trekked out once again to section 17 to feast with Belle & her mum. Having just gotten to Malaysia I have been very open to trying new things, and tiredness on the level of hallucinations was not going to stop that...just yet.

The food on the table today was a mix of favourites (Lena's) and mysteries. Char Kuey Teow was a nice spicy dish that Lena had been dying to have again, its status as awesome was confirmed when both Belle and her mum indulged in the same dish. To round out the meal we had some wanton mee and prawn mee, along with some mysterious meat which had crunchy bits. The meat itself was pretty tasty and quite soft but the crunchy bits failed to add anything, turned out I had just eaten pig ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment