Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Sushi Time Woooooo

Once again sushi was had. For the second day in a row. At this point what more can one man say about sushi. It's lovely when you have it in small enough quantities but at this point I'm pretty sure I could have opened my own sushi shop with the amount of the stuff coursing through me at this point. Although I have to say that vegetable maki is so mediocre it barely registers as sushi, I love cucumber, but a small sliver wrapped in sushi and marketed as something to compete with eel, salmon, tuna, even chicken is really on the end of a losing battle.


With lunch done and dusted we headed off for a massage at a place recommended to us by Hang. It looked to be recently opened as there were a lot of discounts, I wasn't complaining :). We decided to each get the 2 hour massage including an hour long foot and leg massage. Now not being a frequenter of massage parlours I was unaware they weren't meant to comfortable for the newly indoctrinated but the pain I felt was pretty...painful. In retrospect I should have indicated my dislike, or screamed. Although I did feel more manly for persevering and not being bested by a midget Malaysian.


Freshly reeling from the massage some cake based therapy was now definitely needed, with that in mind we headed off to The Foundry for some strawberry cheesecake and some vanilla cheesecake. Now after having my body tenderised for a couple of hours this cheesecake was the bomb!


When getting back from the cake place we were greeted by the tubby little biter, Kiera. Lena's male cat who was given a girls name before they realised the plums dangling below :). No sooner than I had slipped off my flip flops than Kiera descended on them like some podgey stalker of... the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment